Listen Intelligently. Communicate Artfully. Collaborate Expertly.
During COVID-19, The Moxy Lab is committed to working with our clients safely.
Our remote workshops are as effective as workshops in person, helping our clients work virtually with greater skill.
Typically we work with companies…
Whose emerging leaders are subject-matter experts, but whose skills at people managing, executive presence, or collaboration require development.
Who are frustrated with information silos, ineffective meetings, misaligned strategies, or lost opportunities — symptoms of troubled communications.
Who wrestle with tech debt, old patterns, and out-of-date approaches which stifle collaboration. These patterns block innovation, and they can risk a business’s future.
We work with companies who need to collaborate expertly.
Poor communication costs you more than you think.
- Each year in the United States, the Fortune 500 waste as much as a quarter of their profits in communication errors. 1
- Poor communication from leadership strongly correlates to low morale, churn, and lost profits. 2
- Employees spend 22.5 hours per week on emails, one-third of which are to clarify a previous email. 3
- Companies with effective communicators in leadership have 47% higher total returns to shareholders. 4
- Teams which communicate well are 3.5x more likely to outperform industry peers. 5
Most companies have no idea how much communications cost them each year. Still more haven’t yet learned what excellent communication habits can do for them in newfound opportunities, strengthened efficiencies, and real innovation. We can help.
Praise for The Moxy Lab
The Moxy Lab has developed my presence as a speaker and leader. Through coaching, I’ve developed awareness of my communication habits—in speaking, non-verbals, and listening—and I’ve acquired tools to align my expression with my values.~
CEO, Colorado Technology Association
Because of The Moxy Lab, I’ve set distractions aside to be more present and listen skillfully. I’ve learned to vary what I say, depending on who is listening. People appreciate that respect. Now I coach my team to listen this way, and they’re far more effective.~
EMEA Director, ServiceNow
The Moxy Lab fostered our creativity, empowering us to express ideas without fear. Not only did we grow individually, but we grew as a team. In a world where right and wrong are too often defined, people fear mistakes. The Moxy Lab taught us to make productive mistakes, which help us grow.~
Sr. Manager, HomeAdvisor
Even during a virtual workshop, everyone was engaged through video and chat. I was impressed with everyone’s engagement, since we know how many distractions there can be at home.~
Jason Schwabauer, Sr. Manager, Comcast
These are communication experts. With The Moxy Lab’s expertise, we can elevate our communications once again.~
Mike Deasy, Director, Comcast
The Moxy Lab helped our team come out of their shells and communicate effectively and confidently.~
Krystal DePrinzio, Senior Manager, Operations at Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
What is it like to work with The Moxy Lab?
We make it easy for you. We customize our programs to meet your goals and stay within your budget. Typically, Working with The Moxy Lab can involve…
For The Moxy Lab, a workshop means learning by doing, gaining insights into the qualities of communication and collaboration, then putting those insights into practice.
We utilize coaching to reinforce helpful habits, guide clients to greater insight and growth, and to establish the long-term patters which are most likely to result in lasting success.
We provide ongoing support to strengthen teams, foster organizational learning, and structure lasting plans to reinforce a culture of good communication.
Some of Our Clients
How Can We Help You?
Let’s Have a Conversation
- Grossman, D. (2011). The Cost of Poor Communications: The Holmes Report.
- Groysberg, B. & Slind, M. (2012). The Silent Killer of Big Companies. Harvard Business Review, 25 October.
- Daft, R.L. & Marcic, D. 2016, Understanding Management.
- Towers Watson, 2013, Change and Communications ROI—The 10th Anniversary Report.
- Towers Watson. (2013). Change and Communications ROI—The 10th Anniversary Report.